| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Larnaca in May is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Larnaca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Larnaca, Cyprus
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Larnaca:
- Adana, Turkey - 279.3 kms (173.5 miles) NNE
- Mersin, Turkey - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NNE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 208.6 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 39.5 kms (24.6 miles) NE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 206.7 kms (128.5 miles) E
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 205.1 kms (127.5 miles) ESE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 233.3 kms (145 miles) ESE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 312.1 kms (194 miles) ESE
- Damascus, Syria - 312 kms (193.9 miles) ESE
- Haifa, Israel - 261.9 kms (162.8 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) SSE
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) SSE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 340.9 kms (211.9 miles) SSE